Friday, December 30, 2005

It's New Year's Eve already????






Here it is another New Year's Eve and I have yet to write my resolutions. I normally don't do them, but this year I am and am going to stick to them. There are some things that I really need to work on and I feel like I will really commit myself to improving if I write them down, or better yet do a layout.

I just returned from a crop and I did not accomplish much of anything. I am working on a 6 x 6 ABC album for my best friend's son and only completed 5 pages. Is that not pitiful??? Yes, considering that I was there for 5 hours. I really wanted to have this album completed before the new year, but it doesn't look like it will happen. Besides, I have been very busy during my break. I managed to make 25 bookmarks, alter 5 lunch tins, one clipboard, and a set of wooden letters. I even made one paper bag album. I am quite proud of my accomplishments, but when will I scrap for myself??? Good question.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Beautiful stuff girl! I have YET to do a clipboard OR a paperbag album!!!!! You have me beat!!! Tee hee, make time to scrap for YOU!!! Im so glad you have a blog!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You have to post instructions on those lunch tins! Please! I am serious! Did you use Modge Podge? :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home