Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!

What can I say? I am so happy and blessed to see yet another year and I feel like this is going to be an exciting one. I am determined to so some things differently in 2006. Thus, my resolutions.

1. What is a budget???? Well, this year I am going to make one and stick to it. I love to spend money and I'm finding that I do a lot of unnecessary spending and want to be smarter with my money.

2. I must exercise, I must exercise, I must EXERCISE!!! I am starting my mantra already. I have to exercise regularly. I have lost about forty pounds over the last few years going from a size 18 to a size 10 and I refuse to go back. I simply changed my eating habits and exercised, but I have a major problem sticking to it over a period of time. I also want to eat healthier.

3. I want to scrapbook more for me and my family. I have not completed a layout for myself in I don't know how long. I have gotten so bogged down with completing layouts for one of the local scrapbook stores in my area that the real reason that I started scrapbooking (to preserve memories) has taken a backseat. I would also like to submit more layouts to become published, but I don't want to become so focused on being published that I complete layouts just to submit them. To me, publication should be an afterthought.

4. I want to become more organized in every aspect of my life. I have so much admiration for people who just have it all together. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. Don't get me wrong, I am a pretty neat person, but I have a difficult time keeping things in order. I am definitely going to work on that.

and now for number
5. I WILL BE ON TIME!!!! I truly need to work on punctuality (is that a word?). I am always late, except for work. I get there about 2 minutes before the first bell rings. I have always had a hard time being on time. This year I am going to make it a point to work on that.

Well, that's just some of the things I plan on improving this year. I'd say that this is a pretty good start. Wouldn't you????

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Very good start!!! Congrats on the weight loss! You can come borrow some of MY stuff! LOL...I have TONS of clothes, but I think you knew that. I have a PET PEEVE about being late...Im SURE I could help you be on time! Hang out with me for a while! Happy New Year girl!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home