Monday, January 02, 2006

First Day Back to Work!!!!!





I have to say that I was wiped out by the time I made it home this afternoon. My students were very calm during the morning block, but after lunch and recess they were almost back to normal. I actually had to come home and take a nap. I slept for about an hour and I defintely needed it!!! Can't wait for tomorrow, rah!!!! {said with a bit of sarcasm}

Well, I stayed up late last night cleaning my scrap room (which is why I am so tired) and I am so glad that it's finished. It wasn't bad at all as I am learning to scrap neatly and clean up after every layout. This helps me stay organized and I accomplish so much more. Now, if only I could carry this into my classroom and the rest of my home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Love your area! Hey, I have TWO of those SAME tables!!! Love that Garfield trash can!!!!! You can do the rest of the house that way! LOL......I need to do the same! LOL..but NOT today! LOL

3:06 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

very nice! i'm like you. i have to clean up after each project so i know what is where for the next. love your space!

patty (pdg)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

What a great space you have there! Love the wooden CREATE on the wall!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home