What A Way To Start The Day!!!!
I have really been trying to stick to my resolution of being on time. I not only want to be on time, but I want to be early. Well, this morning I was on my way to work and I was early. I turned the corner and what do I see at the bottom of the hill at the entrance to the school where I work?? A police officer. He pulled me over as soon as I turned into the school entrance and told me that he clocked me doing 39 mph at the corner. Is that possible??? I mean from the corner to the school's entrance is at least 100 feet if not more. So I ask, what is the range of those radar guns??? I was turning off of a main street with a posted speed limit of 40mph and he clocked me just as I turned the corner. Now, the school zone is about 10 feet from the corner and I couldn't have made a sharp turn doing 39 mph. I was very frustrated by the time he finished with me. I mean it ruined my entire morning. I have a court date next month and even though I am eligible for probation, I think that I am going to go contest this charge. I want some justice!!!!!! :-)

1 Comments:
That is AWFUL!!! I hope you get your justice!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home