Is it Friday yet?????
It has been difficult returning to work after being off for two whole weeks. I stayed up late and slept in just about everyday during my break and now I have to wake up at 5:30 again!!!! Well, I haven't been waking up that early. I have been sleeping until about6:15 which is majorly pushing it. When I get home in the evenings I am so tired, but by the time I put the kids in bed I get a second wind and wind up staying up until 1:00 in the morning. At least my house is clean, but I cannot wait for the weekend. Maybe I will get some rest and be back on schedule next week. Yeah right!!!!

2 Comments:
LOL...I understand totally! Im spent too!!! Im SO ready to catch up on my sleep!
I have to agree that this week felt like the longeeeeeeeest week!. I only went to work three days this week and could not wait for Friday to get here - plus I have a bonus. My kids are spending the weekend with their grandmother wooo hoo, more time for myself - now what to do?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home