I ordered my cap and gown!!!!!!
Yep, I ordered my cap and gown today and I guess I am finally starting to see some light at the end of this tunnel. However, I have tons to do before I can even begin to feel relief!!! Well, I am closer to the end than I was when I started.
I have spent most of the day at home with my dd. She had a temperature of 101 last night and it got up to 102.9 today. So, went to the Dr. and she has the flu. She is now on meds and I am hoping that she feels better soon. I just can't stand seeing her look so pitiful!!!!
I have spent most of the day at home with my dd. She had a temperature of 101 last night and it got up to 102.9 today. So, went to the Dr. and she has the flu. She is now on meds and I am hoping that she feels better soon. I just can't stand seeing her look so pitiful!!!!

2 Comments:
Tiffany, Im SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! You are an INSPIRATION TO ME! LOL Hope your baby feels better!
Congrats on your graduation. We'll have to swap cap and gown pictures. I hope your daughter gets well soon, it's hard not being able to fix everything isn't it?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home