Monday, March 06, 2006

And more goodies!!!!!


Yes, I went to the LSS where I am a design team member and was so surprised!!!! I haven't been there in about two weeks and had some gift certificates that were burning a hole in my pocket. Needless to say, I spent those certificates and a tad bit more!!!! I can't wait to get home from class tonight!!!!! I hope to do some scrapping!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

oh my gosh, what lovely goodies, lol. buying scrapbook supplies is just like buying shoes to me, just glorious!!!
enjoy you stuff Ma, can't wait to see what you come up with.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Looks like you had fun! I tell ya, being on your LSS DT sure does have its perks! LOL

6:20 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

You go girl!!! Gotta love gift certificates. Who doesn't love FREE money??? I went shopping again today too. Check me out later. Have fun with your new toys.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home