Southern Cooking At It's Finest!!!!

Well, again I have been at home all day and am beginning to get cabin fever. Dh and I cooked another huge breakfast this morning that consisted of sausage, eggs, rice, and pecan waffles. He made scramblets (sp?) instead of omelets today, but it was just as good. We just bought a George Foreman grill that not only grills, but bakes, has a griddle, and makes waffles, too. We have been dying to try out the waffle maker and did both yesterday and today. We got fancy this morning and added pecans to the waffle batter. MMMMMM, just like the Waffle House. Now, if this ice doesn't let up soon I fear that I will no longer be a size 10 once I do leave the house!!!!! :-)

3 Comments:
Looks GOOD!!!!!
YUMO, sounds like you had a wonderful sunday morning, UMMM! lol
That picture just made me so hungry. I could eat waffles for dinner this evening.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home