Monday, February 13, 2006

I Love a Good SALE!!!!!!!!



Sunday when dh and I went shopping, I picked up some fabulous items!!!! I got this "hot" jacket from Wilson's Leather. It was 60% off the red ticket price which was truly a steal. It is a bit too big, but nothing that alterations can't take care of.

The shoes were on clearance at Dillard's for 50% off. If you know anything about Diesel shoes, you know they are very expensive, but comfortable. I guess you can say that I made out like a bandit!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

you got great taste, honey. I love me some diesel shoes. You came up on some good deals!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

i love a good sale too. love what you picked out.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Nothing like a good sale!!!!!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home