I shouldn't have indulged . . .
I woke up this morning at 6:45. I usually get up no later than 6:00, 5:30 on a good morning!!!! I know that alarm clock went off at 5:00 this morning, but I didn't hear it until 6:45. I think that my dear hubby may have hit snooze more than a couple of times. I knew that this would happen, but I still made it to work on time thanks to dh taking my daughter to school. I guess I should leave the spirit partaking to the weekends . . .or at least to a one glass maximum. Yeah, last night I kind of overexceeded my limit. I had a glass and a half, but, I slept so soundly!!!!!!

2 Comments:
You are too funny! Well, at least you got to spend a little while in your "happy place". That's what I love about my Dr.Pepper. I know you're thinking...There is NO comparison...but I LOVE me some DP :-). Ok, it's Friday now...Tie one on!!!
LOL......glad you made it to work on time! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home