It's Back to school for me!!!!
I have really enjoyed being able to come home (earlier than usual) and scrap, read, clean, or do anything that I want to do, but all good things must come to an end. Yep, I started school this week and I am already missing my freedom.
I had a class tonight and it is going to be a lot of work, but the part that hurt the most is that my books will cost almost $150 bucks. Now, that's not so bad, but do you know how much scrap stuff I could buy with that money. The bright side is that this is my last semester and I am looking forward to it. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
I had a class tonight and it is going to be a lot of work, but the part that hurt the most is that my books will cost almost $150 bucks. Now, that's not so bad, but do you know how much scrap stuff I could buy with that money. The bright side is that this is my last semester and I am looking forward to it. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

2 Comments:
Congrats girl!!!!! We will celebrate when you are FINALLY done! LOL
The books are always a killer. You keep it up and do well in school.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home