Wanna a good book to read?????


I love to read!!! It's one of my favorite pastimes, so I am always looking for good books. I finished reading this book a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome!!! If you love reading books with lots of drama you'll love this one. I simply could not put the book down. It was that GOOD!!!! It will have you hooked!!!! Take a gander at what others have to say about Other Men's Wives.
The other book is the one that I am currently reading. I have read other books by this author and this one is packed with just as much drama. What can I say, I love reading books with lots of drama. It keeps me reading-wondering what will happen next!!!! I can't wait to finish this one!!!

4 Comments:
Looks good girl! E.Lynn Harris used to be one of my FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you soo much for this posting. I have been looking for a good book to read but all of the covers look so cheesy, I didn't know where to start. There is an Af-Am book store in my neighborhood, I am going to check to see if they have it this weekend.
Hi Tiffany, I came across your Blog while browsing Adriennes. Yours is great! And if I were into books as much as I am scrapbooking mags, I'd check these out :-). I'll try and check you out more often. Take care.
Thanks so much for the comments on my blog. So glad you are going to join our scrap bible study and I look forward to our fellowship. I am so excited about how God is working and what the O-6 has for each of us. Send me your email through 2Peas that way you don't have to post it on the blog for the world to see...Thanks, Rachel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home