Where's My MOJO?????
Okay, let's see . . .pictures? CHECK!!! Patterned Paper? CHECK!!! Cardstock? CHECK!!!! Embellishments? CHECK!!!! Cherry Twizzlers (essential scrapping snack)? CHECK!!!!!!!!! Sprite (essential scrapping drink)? CHECK!!!!! Sappy Romantic Comedy ready for viewing? CHECK!!!!
ME-MOJO???? ME-MO-JO???????? Where is my ME-Mojo???? That's what 's missing, my me-mojo. I have not completed a LO for myself in oh, maybe 4 months? At least four months, but probably more. I have altered items as gifts, made albums for other people, created tons of Layouts for the LSS where I am a design team member, but haven't done anything for me. I am so far behind as it is and need to do something so that I can feel like I have accomplished something with my own pics. I must create something tonight otherwise I fear that my ME-MOJO's hiatus may be further extended!!!!
ME-MOJO???? ME-MO-JO???????? Where is my ME-Mojo???? That's what 's missing, my me-mojo. I have not completed a LO for myself in oh, maybe 4 months? At least four months, but probably more. I have altered items as gifts, made albums for other people, created tons of Layouts for the LSS where I am a design team member, but haven't done anything for me. I am so far behind as it is and need to do something so that I can feel like I have accomplished something with my own pics. I must create something tonight otherwise I fear that my ME-MOJO's hiatus may be further extended!!!!

1 Comments:
I had a little, Im saving it but I will GLADLY share!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home