Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Husbands . . .Gotta Love 'Em

I was so tired yesterday that I came home cooked dinner, ate, and passed out on the couch. I woke up a little while later realizing that I hadn't bathed my daughter or prepared for today. Much to my surprise I found my daughter in the bathtub (my hubby in the bathroom with her) and clothes all over the place--dh was doing the laundry!!!! He is so sweet!!! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man--one that tolerates my scrapbooking addiction!!!!! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

ROFLOL! I LOVE how you added that he was in the bathroom with her! LOL...sounds like a keeper!!!!!!! Glad to see you keeping up with your blog!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

You definitely are blessed to have a man who understands your scrapbooking addiction. My boyfriend tolerates it fairly well but we negotiate my computer time, or as he calls it my "blue screen addiction".

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home