Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree . . .


Well, I hate to admit, but I just took down my Christmas tree tonight. So, gone are the halls that were once decked and my house has now returned to normalcy-almost instantly. There is just something about Christmas that brings about a certain feeling especially throughout my house and I love to decorate. Now, I have only the memories of this Christmas past and the anticipation of the coming Christmas in 2006. ****SIGH*****

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamika said...

I am exactly the opposite - do you remember on the "Grinch who stole christmas" he threw the whole tree and decorations up the chimney, well that is almost how I put my tree out for trash LOL, I hate taking down decorations. P.S. I would be honored for you to link to me, especially since I enjoy your blog every day.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous tree!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Pretty tree girly!! And mine comes down the DAY AFTER Christmas, but I was LAZY this year, and it came down on the 30th!!!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home