Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Layout . . .FINALLY!!!!


I have not completed a layout for myself in forever, so it feels great to finally have one completed. It is actually for my Book Of ME and it is the first one for the album. It's not one of my favorites, but, hey, it's done!!!!

Journaling reads: At 30 years old, I am realizing that I am me and that's the only way I know how to be!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Wow, what a beautiful LO! You did a great job.
And thanks for the comments on my BLOG. I'm gonna link you too, if that's alright. And yes, please do link me, I've always got something to say :-).

4:15 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Great job Tiffany!!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

This layout is beautiful. I love how you embellished the flower - it is a lovely accent.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home