Monday, January 16, 2006

Up Late Again!!!!


Here I am up late again because I got so caught up in trying to complete yet another layout. I am so not a one picture scrapper so this did not come easy for me, but I love how it turned out!!! I am challenging myself to scrap those "one pics" that I have laying around and to use my own handwriting. This is a picture of my daughter and I remember the day this picture was taken. It just popped out at me tonight and so I decided to scrap it. The journaling reads: You have always been a happy baby. Even at the age of three months you were always smiling. Many said that you were smiling at angels. I believe that it is true because I know that God has always watched over you. Woo, now I am off to bed!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamika said...

You will not believe that I have a similar picture of my duaghter with a headband on, same hair,same smile, sitting in a chair about the same age. I am going to find it and post it. I remember because it is one of my favorite pictures too. Your layout looks great and the colors are as beautiful as her smile.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Beautiful LO!!! You "DO" have children! LOL *wink-wink*

6:18 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Great job! Your daughter is adorable. Keep up the good work...but get some rest too :-).

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home