Days Like This . . .

Days like this make me wonder why I became a teacher. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but today was a rough one. Then to top it off, I had class tonight so it has been a very long day. As I sit here thinking about the day's events I am slipping into a state of relaxation . . .and it feels so good!!! I was dreading tomorrow(thankful it will be Friday), but that doesn't even seem to matter anymore. I am even having a bit of trouble typing. Please excuse me if there are some mistakes as I feel something else taking over me and once again . . .it feels . . .so . . .good!!!
AHHH!!! I am slowly, but surely reaching a level of pure satisfaction . . . .and yet I take another sip of that oh, so sweet beverage that sends me into a state where nothing else seems to matter and yes, it feels . . .so . . .good. Gone is the stress of the day and the anticipation of the stress that tomorrow will bring. I have reached my happy place. I must now head to bed to enjoy this euphoric felling as I drift into a heavy slumber. Oh, the power of a glass of wine--my not so often indulgence.
I hope I hear the alarm clock in the morning!!!!

1 Comments:
LOL...I hope you got up on time! LOL...sorry you had a rough day! BUT IT IS THE WEEKEND NOW!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home