Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Home!!!!!!



I cannot believe I am at home today and it is 4:00, well almost. I have actually been at home for an hour. It feels so good!!! This semester I do not have classes on Tuesdays so I will be taking full advantage of being able to come home and relax. I think I am now going to settle down with a glass of wine and watch one of my favorite movies. Hmm, which should it be, Hitch or Two Can Play That Game????

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

HITCH!!! I love that movie!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh what the heck....Watch 'em both! :-) You can't go wrong with either one. Enjoy!!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Hitch is definitely is a must watch, even though I am posting this the next day.:)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home