Monday, January 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!!!

This is the first time that I have been tagged and Adrienne seems to think that it will make me update my blog today!!!! LOL!!! SO here it goes . . .

1. First time you got kissed. How was it? The first time I was kissed I was 12 years old and it left much to be desired. However, I do remember that the guy had soft lips. :-)


2. First time you drove a car. What kind of car was it? The first time I drove a car it was my mother's beige 1985 Reliant K. Remember those cars???? It's the car that I started learning how to drive in. I was actually 12 years old.

3. First time you scrapbooked. When you look at your page, do you love it? OH MY GOSH!!!! My very first scrapbook page was horrible!!! Wait let me retype that . . .HORRIBLE!!!!! My first layout was of pictures from my baby shower when I was pg. I mean I cut out just about every picture on the 2 pages in the shape of the person and then matted them using the Magic Matter (remember that tool?????) I will never redo it though because is it a reminder of how my style has change SO MUCH!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

4. First time you went on a date. Where did you go? Who with? The first time I went on a date was with a guy named Terry. We actually went to the movies. Yeah, I know the usual first date.

5. First time you fell in love. How did you know? The first time I fell in love was in college. I walked into one of my classes one day and there was this aura around this guy that I had never met. I didn't understand it then, but he finally asked me out and wooed me on our first date. I guess you can say he swept me off my feet and ten years later we're still together. Yes, my dear hubby!!!! Sorry about the sappiness. Oh, and how did I know??? I just knew which is what I hear is standard.

6. First time you cooked for someone. Was it yummy? What did you make? The first time I cooked anything for someone was my family. I just don't remember remember exactly what I made the first time. I do remember making spaghetti one night for dinner and the noodles were undercooked. That's always a part of the holiday jokes.

7. First time you got on a plane. Where did you go? Were you scared? The first time I got on a plane I was 14 years old. I went to Dallas, Texas to cheerleading camp at SMU. I was actually a bit shaken up. I got sick before the trip (I think it was due to anxiety) and was very congested. My ears were stopped popping on the plane and because I was congested it seemed that there was very little I could do. That was the worse pain I had experienced at 14 years old. It wasn't until much later that day that my ears actually opened. Now, I make sure that I travel with plenty of gum!!!!

8. First time you shaved your legs. Did you cut yourself? The first time I shaved my legs I was 12 years old. I was a cheerleader in the seventh grade and my legs were extremely hairy. I didn't even cut myself. In fact, I loved it so much that I shaved my arms (no nut my underarms), too. I just pretty much didn't want any hair on my body. I just loved that smooth feeling. I have yet to feel that smoothness again with a razor. That's why I love getting my legs waxed.

9. First time you put on makeup. Looking back, how did you look? Did you look good or like a clown? The first time I wore makeup (eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipstick) I was in the tenth grade. That day I got so many compliments about how cute I looked. Well, I got the "big head" and started trying to wear it at school until my mother discovered it. Then I went back to just lipstick. I wish I had some pictures because I can only imagine how I looked!!!! LOL!!!

10. First time you moved out of your (parents) home. Was it to an apartment or house? The first time I moved out was when I married my husband. We moved into a duplex which was actually pretty nice. Two years later we purchased our own home which is where we live now!!!!

WWWHHHHOOOOOOO!!! That wasn't easy, but fun!!! Adrienne, these are some pretty personal questions, girl!!! Now, tag me again!!!!! :-)

Oh, and I tag . . .Tamika!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Loved your answers! And it WORKED!! You updated your blog! LOL

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Great answers Tiffany. I'm glad A, tagged you. She's always taggin people :-). You had a lot happen to you at the age of 12, huh? Thanks for letting us peek into your past.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home