And Finally a LO!!!!!

It is after 11:00 here and I have just completed a LO. YAY!!!!!! I am going back to work tomorrow and I have class tomorrow evening so I know that it will be a long day. Not to mention the fact that I haven't even completed my homework assignment that is due tomorrow **** GASP****!!!!
Well, Adrienne your LO of your dh and son inspired me to create one of the two special men in my life. Here it is and I'm off to complete my assignment. :-)

2 Comments:
*OMG* and you KNOW why Im saying that! LOL....I LOVE it! LOL...and mine was just a pic, not even a LO yet! You RAWKED This girl!!! LOVE IT! HOpe you got your homework done!!!!!!!!
Stop reading our comments and go do your homework...smile.
Your LO is beautiful. I love pix of daddy's with their kids. That's what peace looks like to me. That and a sleeping baby. Adrienne has a way of inspiring people to do stuff, doesn't she? We've all taken the bait at one time or another. Great job! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home