Lookie!!!!!

I am just too overjoyed!!!!! My Dh just bought the first season of A Different World for me!!!!!! I have been wanting this ever since it came out, but today he got it!!!!! In case you haven't figured it out, I am a movie junkie. Dh and I have really aquired quite a collection of DVDs and CDs. We have now started a collection of TV shows. This is my third which will join the first seasons of What's Happenin' and Good Times (he bought those too). Watching movies is what I do when I am scrapping, but we love to cuddle up and watch a good movie (even if we have seen it before), too!!!!!! :-)
Well, gotta go now. Dh and I are about to entertain. My little brother and his wife are on their way over for dinner. My hubby is grilling steaks as we speak!!!! UUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

1 Comments:
I love different world....AND MOVIES! LOL Enjoy them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home