At home with a sick child . . .:-(
I'm at home today with my dd who has been running a temperature. I left work to pick her up from school yesterday as she had a temperature of 101.7. We went to the doctor this morning and after testing for strep and flu (they both came back negative), it seems that she has red patches in the back of her mouth causing a sore throat, a viral (sp?) infection. I am so glad that it wasn't strep or the flu, but I just want my baby to feel better. It is such a hurting feeling to see one of your own children sick. Last night as she lay in bed, I thought of all of the times that she has driven me to madness and they just didn't seem to matter anymore. In fact, I would have preferred that she was her old self. It's no fun checking temperature every few hours and givng Tylenol and Motrin all night long. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep at all last night.
On the bright side, I have had some time to do the laundry and some other things around the house. I am hoping that I get to scrap tonight. Maybe I will get to post a LO!!!!!
On the bright side, I have had some time to do the laundry and some other things around the house. I am hoping that I get to scrap tonight. Maybe I will get to post a LO!!!!!

3 Comments:
Awww,sorry your baby isn't feeling well!!!! Hope she feels better soon, and I feel ya on the sick thing! BOY do I know! LOL
Glad you got a chance to do laundry....I hope to see a LO from you tonight!
I am sorry your baby is sick. Hope she feels better soon, don't we wish we could protect them from everything.
I'm so sorry your baby isn't feeling good. It is sad when their little bodies are sick. Fortunately, we haven't had to deal with that for almost 2 years since I've had mine home. But when school starts in the fall...I'm sure we'll be going through that again. Take care of her and give her bunches of kisses. Somehow, those work pretty good :-).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home