Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Two great nights!!!!!

I am now sitting here sipping on a nice warm mug of chai. I just love chai on ice or hot it doesn't matter. It is so GOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

I think the last day I updated my blog was Sunday and my little brother and his wifey were on their way over. We had an absolute blast!!! Dinner was fantastic and we topped it off with ice cream sundaes (we made them ourselves--that was fun!!!) and the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. If you haven't seen The 40-Year Old Virgin, I'm telling you, you must!!!!! It is such a funny movie. We all enjoyed it!!!! Then last night DH and I watched Roll Bounce. I must admit I boo hooed during certain parts of the movie. I mean I really cried--Yes, I am a cryer. All in all, it was a cute movie and we enjoyed it!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Ok, I haven't seen either of those....gonna have to add them to my list!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

I am a crier too. I was in tears during Roll Bounce when Bow Wow started going off about his mother being gone - is that the same part you cried on? I hate being so emotional sometimes.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home