Saturday, February 11, 2006

I think I have found my MOJO!!!!



Can you say, OUCH!!!!!! I got my legs waxed today and boy did it hurt!!!! Not to mention the fact that it has been longer than a month since I had it done, so you can imagine how long the hair on my legs was. Oh, I'm sorry. . .is that TMI?????

Anyway, I am loving me legs now!!!! I also got my eyebrows waxed (as I do every week). Boy, the things we endure to stay beautiful.

I was up until 5:00 this morning scrapping and it felt so good!!! Friday night is my usual scrap time whether I am at home or at a crop, that is my set aside scrap time. I am a midnight, early morning scrapper. I love to scrap when the house is quiet and I am not bothered by sounds of my children tattling on one another or fussing with each other. Well, I haven't done much scrapping at all lately. In fact, I went to a crop last Friday and did absolutely nothing, but talk. I hadn't been with my scrapping buddies in a while so I just wanted to socialize, ya know, catch up. I didn't even want to scrap anything.

Well, I think my slump is over as I completed three LOs for my lss and returned those today. She even gave me three more to do and I am anxious to complete those, too. Gotta strike while the iron is hot.

The first LO "U R My Man" is not my favorite, but I had to use a frame and Tag set by Carolee and I tried to make it work. The second is a LO of my DD when she was 1. The floral part of the LO was inspired by Cynthia (rnjetta) and the rest of the LO was inspired by a LO I found somewhere on the internet, but don't remember the name. SORRY :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

WOW! LOVE them!!! Cynthia turned me on to that flower die from sizzix too!!!! GREAT JOB! I TOTALLY understand about scrapping when quiet! LOL

6:36 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Love the new color of your blog. It reminds me that spring is coming soon. Love how you used the flower dies, you are so creative.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home