Thursday, February 09, 2006

It came, It came!!!!!


My order from Sizzix finally arrived today!!!! I have never ordered from them, but they had a wonderful sale last week and I decided to place an order. Since I just recently bought a Sizzix machine, I figured that now would be a good time to order some dies seeing as how I had none. I received them today and cannot wait to play this weekend. I planned to scrap tonight, but I stayed up way too late last night, or should I say this morning. I didn't go to sleep until 2:00 this morning because I was trying to complete an assignment for class tonight. Well, as you have probably guessed, I am wiped tonight, so until next time . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Isn't it GREAT to get goodies!??!? I have some of those SAME dies...the #2 flower die is my FAVORITE!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

good for you, it's just like when i get my qk dies, sweet!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home