Sunday, February 12, 2006

Guess What I woke up to This Morning . . .


BREAKFAST IN BED!!!!!! Yes, my sweet DH cooked breakfast for me this morning. I was so surprised and it was delicious --sausage, eggs, biscuits, rice, and OJ to top it off. We then spent the day together shopping (and I got some good stuff!!!) and just having a family day, it was wonderful!!!! He is such a keeper!!!!

Well, I changed the look of my blog. I even attempted to add a banner, but as you can see, I was unsuccessful. I'll get it eventually, I still have a lot to learn about this thing called blogging, but for now, I am enjoying this new look!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

Spoiled! Looks delicious. Hopefully my hubby will get the hint, after I show him this, lol

2:10 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Looks good!!!!!!! I LOVE grape jelly! ROFLOL!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home