Can you say five pounds?????

This is what I will probably gain in this next week because I have discovered something so delectable that I cannot help myself. I bought one from a vending machine during my night class on Thursday. It was so good that I remembered to buy some while I was in Wal-mart today. Their Fruit and Nut bars are just as wonderful. I better get on the treadmill now!!!

2 Comments:
You have to indulge every once in a while. I've gotten hooked on the new oreo crisps. It is just enough chocolate flavor without the calories and they are light so you don't feel guilty about eating a whole bag.
I LOVE THOSE!!! Have you ever tried the ones with the peanutbutter on the back? OMG!!
Look at you!!! Love the new look of your blog!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home