Friday, February 17, 2006

OH, NO, I'm OUT OF BAKED BEANS!!!!!

It is the ultimate scrapping food for me. HL carries a brand that I really like and they close in 30 minutes. They are expecting ice in a couple of hours, but I plan on scrapping!!!! UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH, Do I go or do I Stay????????

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

omg, you are hilarious, I can tell you a list of stuff I've pulled off in order to get to the craft store before close time. Hope you made it on time!!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh for goodness sakes, I sure hope you went!!! I love those things too. But my fav is Rasinettes(sp). I know how you feel, ya gotta have those inspiring scapping snacks. Hope you went!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I hope you went!!!!!! LOL

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home