Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's Your Fashion Style????




Your Fashion Style is Trendy



You love fashion and live to shop

And keeping up with the lastet trends is what you love best

You know what's in, out, about to be in, and about to be out

You love to dress your friends and would make a killer celebrity stylist



I just love these polls!!!! Try it!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I loved this one....I think Im the same! LOL

5:51 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

I love these things too. Adrienne sent me hundreds of them a few days ago. Some of them just didn't pertain to me. But it's fun to see what the have to say.

Anyway, you asked about my banner. Girl, I have no idea how Diane did it. She changed something in my template...that's all I know. Maybe she'd help you out too. I'll ask her and get back with you. Send me your email address to dmbibbs@bellsouth.net. Hopefully we can help.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home