Thursday, February 16, 2006

Looks like ice :-)

They are predicting ice for us here this weekend. I would rather do without if it has to be ice, but I will enjoy being at home with my family, stuck. I am praying that we keep power because then it becomes horrible. Maybe I will get some scrapping done!!!! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

They are saying ICE here too! Im going to the grocery store tonight, not because of that, but because we have NO food! LOL

6:09 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

I 'd rather have snow than ice any day. We have been lucky and haven't had an ice storm in years, I hate worrying about the power lines and trees coming down. Be careful, just enjoy the three day weekend and scrap your heart out.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home