Friday, February 17, 2006

AND SHE GOES . . .




Yes, I did go to Hobby Lobby and I returned with quite a stash of candy, that is. No SBing stuff for me. Well, at least not from there. I actually bought enough candy to last me for about three months. It's not all for me, I actually thought about my dh who loves Bit O' Honey and my kids love the cherry sours. Unfortunately the kids' candy will probably end up being thrown out. I will not let them eat it all. On the bright side, this only happens around that "special" time of the month, so even though my hips can't take it, I do indulge at those times. Then I feel guilty later.

Look at what I bought today at my lss. I cannot wait to play. Wait, Baked Beans and new paper. Maybe I'll have a LO to post sometime tonight or tomorrow. . . maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol Small said...

I just wanted to say thank you. I love making others smile. Some people just don't get it and I have no clue as to why.

I love your blog...breath of fresh air.

Again, thank you...Carol

6:27 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

WHEW!!! Glad you went! And even more glad that you got your stash as well as some more scrapping stuff. My weekness is Dr. Pepper. I see that they now make Coke stuff for scrapbooking. Can't wait till the D.P. stuff comes out! Have fun and share your LO when you're done!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Im SO glad you went!!!!!!!! Your HL sells the NEW SEI? LOL

10:24 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

those papers are so gorgeous, now I may have to invest in a couple sheets, YUM

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home