It's Been a While . . .

I know it has been almost a week since I updated my blog, but this week has been extremely busy for me. I am trying so hard to stay on top of things at home and at work, which in turn will make me stay on top of my assignments for my classes. My house is clean, smelling good, I have a load of laundry in, one more to do, and I am about to work on a LO. I then hope to start on my presentation that I have Thursday night. We'll see how it goes . . .
I have spent most of today SHOPPING!!!!!! I left this morning at 11:30 and did not get home until 6:30. I got some really great deals and even managed to stop at one of my LSS's and was so happy to see that they had the new American Crafts paper. I also got some of the new Junkitz papers, some SEI, and a few other things.

2 Comments:
Hi there! What cool papers you got. I LOVE those letter, are they clear? Looks like you've got a theme going on...do you already have a LO in mind? Hope you post it, I'd love to see it. Have a great week!
Looks like you had a GREAT time!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home