YippEEEE, Two more LOs!!!!


I managed to crack out two more LOs today, so I have done a total of three. I am so excited!!! Here is one of them. I'm not too fond of my handwriting, but it's done. I played around with my photo software that came with my camera. It's very basic, but I was able to turn the photo to B&W and give it a different effect. Thought it was pretty neat. I hope to complete a couple more LOs before the weekend is over.
In other news, the kids and I went to see Curious George this evening. It is actually a cute movie!! They loved it and it was great seeing them so excited. Of course I told them that I was going to take them last night, so all I heard today was "when are we going to the movies????" Gotta love kids. They never let you forget when you say you are going to take them somewhere or buy them something. :-)

3 Comments:
LOve the Lo's!!!! And I NEVER tell my kids ANYTHING until we are ALMOST there! LOL
Great LO's! And I love the paper with the cut edges. AND, don't even get me started on the monograms! I am SOOOOO lovin those!!! Great spend! :-)
Love both of your layouts!!! They are too cute... I still haven't managed to do any pages just about me....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home