and NOW it's Friday!!!!!


And I am so glad!!! I am in my jammies, kids are in bed watching a movie, and I am ready to scrap!!!! I hope to post a LO in the A.M. WE'll see . . .
After having my digital camera for two years, I finally decided to sit down and read the directions. I want a new one, but I haven't even used this one to the fullest. I spent a few hours in Barnes and Noble on Sunday reading camera books and realized that I do not even know the capabilites of the camera I have. Yes, I am researching before I shell out big bucks for a camera. Well, I read and played around today with my kids. I was amazed at the fact that I was able catch my ds in action and my dd in black and white. Looks like I need to play some more!!!!!

2 Comments:
Great pics!!! What kind of camera do you have?? I LOVE B&N!!!!! Im still reading my book! I bought two more to go with it! LOL
Very cute pix. So funny you say that about your camera. Mine is new too and I have yet to figure out what all it can do. Guess we're learning together :-).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home