Sunday, February 26, 2006

UMMMMMMM, PIZZA . . .


and it's homemade!!!! Tonight Dh, dd and I made homemade pizza and it was absolutely delicious!!! It has been along time since Dh and I have made it. In fact, the one time we made it was before we got married and I don't even remember how it tasted. Well, tonight it was great!!! We included the basic ingredients (sauce and cheese) and added sausage, beef, canadian bacon, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and black olives. We put jalepenos on half (hubby's favorite), and pineapples on the other half (my favorite) as final embellishments. I can't wait to make it again and try chicken as a topping. At least I know what I am taking for lunch tomorrow!!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention how much fun it was. I cannot wait to scrap the pics!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Ummm, thanks you JUST made me hungry! LOL! LOOKS WONDERFUL!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

Oh gosh, how devine! devin specializes in steak not pizza, lol. We had pizza for his birthday on Monday instead of cake. You brought back some fun memories seeing this pizza, lol

1:49 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

Looks yummy! Homemade pizza is the best!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home