I just can't stay away!!!!!


I went to my lss again today and boy, oh, boy!!!! They had some of the new KI and of course I indulged!!!!! They also had more scenic route and the chipboard alphas. I got Creative imginations chipboard alphas, too. I guess you could say that I have found my newest infatuation in the world of scrapbooking . . .chipboard alphas!!!!!!
And America's Next Top Model is on right now so I am watching it and American Idol. Now, LisA Bearnson is about to be on QVC. What's a girl to do????? I'll watch them both. Besides, Lisa is sure to have something spectacular to buy. As if I NEED anything else!!!! LOL!!!!!

4 Comments:
oh yes, just lovely. I really wish I had a great lss to go to! but the ones around here suck! you bought some great stuff, I will anticipate your creations, lol
Oh! The drama has started on ANTM ALREADY!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! That is MY FAVORITE show!!!!
Im going to my lss in about 2 hours! LOL...I haven't been in THREE DAYS!!!! Im going to be BROKE! LOL
What a blessing in disguise that you and/or Adrienne don't live near me. We'd be shopping ALL THE TIME!!! Personally, I don't see a thing wrong with that :-). What a great find. I'm loving the chipboard stuff too. Looking forward to what you create with all your new stuff.
I can't wait to see what you come up with ... you got some cute stuff!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home