Life is good!!!!!
I am reorganizing my scrap room, watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman, and listening to the sounds of my husband's snores. I have stuff everywhere, even on the futon so he couldn't lay on it. Instead he chose to sleep on the floor sothat he could be in here with me. I just love this man!!!!!

3 Comments:
how cute is that, my hubby is soring next to me... not as cute, lol. i guess the scraproom bug has bit you too. Honestly, i wish i had my own space, have fun!
I have a back room that needs work so I haven't used it but you guys have inspired me to fix it up so that I can set up shop. Right now everything I have is in the dining room, so we eat dinner in the living room, which is not cool. wish me luck, I am on my way to home depot.
WOO HOOOO! Everyone is SO inspired! LOL Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home