WOOOOHOOO!!! What a great weekend!!!!


My dd is feeling much better!!! The meds that the dr. prescribed were absolutely amazing. I am so glad to see her running her mouth as usual!!! LOL!!!
I also had a fabulous facial yesterday. I look forward to my monthly facials as they are SSSOOOOO relaxing and yesterday was amazing. I so needed it. My hair may look horrible (facials tend to leave my hair frizzed), but my weekly hair appt. is Wednesday. I can manage until them. My legs are waxed and so are my brows and once again I feel like a lady!!! LOL!!!
I also got some scrapping done this weekend. Actually two layouts of my children. I really enjoyed doing these two layouts. I used the new scalloped edged Bazill CS, Ki pp and chipboard letters on the "pooped" LO and I love it!! I practically love Ki anything anyway. I used some old Doodlebug pp that screamed for these pics of my ds and a little bit of old Ki, too. Again I love this LO, too. Sorry about the horrible pics.
Well, with Monday upon us, I have to prepare for the tasks that have to be completed this week.
1. Standardized test practice (yep, we will be doing the actual test next week)
2. clean up my classroom (after being out two days who knows what it will look like)
3. Another presentation in my Thursday night class
4. Study for my Comprehensive exam which I will take in two weeks.
5. I can't think of anything else right now, but I know there is a 5, a 6, and a 7. LOL!!!
The bright side is that spring break is in two weeks and I am ready!!!! In the meantime I am simply looking forward to the weekend!!!!!

8 Comments:
the layouts are fabulous, very cool. it's great to hear that you dd is recovering and she is back to her usual schedule,lol. I love pampering if you couldn't tell, lol. What a great way to start the week
LOVE the LO's!!!!
Great LOs girl! Love the scaloped edge paper... gotta get some of that. I scrapped this weekend too... it was so much fun!
Your LO's are fabulous! I love to get pampered. Sounds like you had a great weekend.
What great LO's!
Oh, my gosh! Your LOs are awsome! Gotta keep coming back for more!
These layouts are really really nice.
I love your pooped layout.. love the flowers!!! AWESOME JOB!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home