Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rainy Saturdays . . .

...are just AWESOME!!!!! Well, at least this one has been. I actually stayed home all day today. I did laundry and cleaned and straightened just about every room in the house (with the exception of my scrap room and dd's room). I have just finished washing my daughter's hair and now I am about comb it and put her to bed. Yeah, I know it's late, but we both had a long nap this afternoon. I then plan on tackling my scrap room and finishing this two page LO that I started on Tuesday. I've actually finished the first page, but have just been tinkering around with the second. I never do this, I usually lay both pages out and glue them down at the same time, but hey, who said that you always have to play by your own rules, that's the beauty of scrapbooking. So, maybe I will have something to post tomorrow. Until then . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Hope your rainly Saturday was good!!! LOL

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home