What a great day!!!!
I have done very little today. One thing I did do a lot of is sleep. After eating that huge breakfast DH cooked, I went back to sleep. That was around 11:00 and didn't wake up until 3:00. I know I was just lazy today and it felt really good!!! LOL!!! Well, I did manage to finish one LO and I think it needs a little something extra, but I'll figure that out later. However, here is one that I finished this weekend.

Well, I'm off to bed now. It is snowing again, but I am pretty sure that I will be going to work tomorrow. Nighty night!!!!

Well, I'm off to bed now. It is snowing again, but I am pretty sure that I will be going to work tomorrow. Nighty night!!!!

3 Comments:
Oh what I wouldn't give to have DH serve me breakfast and then go back to sleep from 11-3...since the little one came along this has only been a dream....we used to do it all the time stay in bed virtually all day and just order out and have it delivered!!! Glad you had a fantastic day...and if your LO every loads I would comment on that too...but it's slow for me right now!!
It finally appeared....I love the colors!! You blended well!!
Now THAT's what I call a NAP!!! :)I'm glad you were able to get some rest. And how exciting that you got a LO finished. By the way, I LOVE the colors of the LO too. Little girls are too funny when they're pretending to be like mommy. Very sweet! TFS
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home