Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME . . .

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!!!! Yes to day is my birthday and I am 31 years old. I am just as fine as I was 10 years ago, but I like to think that I have gotten better with time, just like fine wine. Today has been a great day so far!!! As I was getting into my car this morning, I noticed a card on my windshield that my hubby left for me. It was so sweet. I told him not to get me anything as we have just purchased a new home which is a present for us all. His b-day is the 18th and my dd's is the 19th so we have all gotten a fantastic birthday present this year.

Well, I am leaving this building as soon as possible today and I am not staying late!!!! I plan on going home and tackling something else in my house. I hope to post later tonight!!!!

Until then . . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! I hope you enjoy your day!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

happy birthday girl, hope you have an outstanding one, YAY

11:37 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday....To U...Have a wonderful Birthday and I wish you many more....Enjoy all your Wonderful gifts ;-)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh SHOOT!!! I hate that I didn't check in on you yesterday. I'm sorry!
I hope you had an amazing birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday my friend. May you be blessed with many, many more...as we all love being blessed by your presence!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home