Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Presentation went WELL!!!!!!

Yep, everything went well. The teachers seemed to be excited the information we provided and had very few questions. That either means that we did a great job of presenting or they didn't want to prolong the session by asking them. I think I'll take the latter. LOL!!!! I did speak with many of them after the session to clarify some things and answer some questions. Now, with all of the stress and late nights I've spent working on this project, I am retiring early tonight.

Tomorrow, and the next three days, I will be setting up my new classroom. I am so excited about my new position!!!!

Toodles!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

YAY! glad it all went well!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Great news!!! I'm glad everything went well.
Now get some rest! Enjoy your day!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home