Made another great meal tonight!!!!
Well, I tried another recipe that I found at allrecipes.com. I guess you know what I am doing with some of my free time, well, that's not all, but I am enjoying this website. All you have to do is type in some ingredients that you would like to use and it will pull up a recipe using those ingredients. This dish was a hit, too!!! It's called Mostaccioli Mosta. You can tell that we love pasta!!!! Check it out!!!!

3 Comments:
yes, that sounds yum, you are killing me with all these pasta dishes, TFS.
Girl...between you and Toya I am gonna be FAT!!!! I LOVE PASTA! That sounds good AND kid friendly! LOL
The sad thing is that I am on a diet now... so i will live you and your new dishes...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home