When will it end??????
Just when I think that ending one thing will free up time to do something else, I am again proven wrong. I have not scrapped in about 4 weeks and I want to so badly, but by the time I get home and get settled, I am so tired. The good news is that I will be finished with curriculum mapping on Friday and then I can enjoy my summer break, maybe!!!!

2 Comments:
FOUR WEEKS??? Girl that is a LONG time!!! Hope you get some much needed scrappin, I mean rest! LOL
This too shall pass :-).
Oh my goodness, you haven't scrapped in 4 weeks? I'd go bananas. I think I freak out little when I miss a few days.
But not to worry, you'll get your head above water soon...then you'll get back in the groove!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home