Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What can be better???

I'm home from work today because I am finishing my final paper which is due tomorrow night. I am sitting here right now listening to one of my favorite artists, Anthony Hamilton and eating Krispy Kreme dougnuts. Yep, there's A KK dougnuts really close to my house so I ran out for a spell and got a chocolate covered, a glazed, and I tasted the chocolate cake one, but was too full to tackle the entire dougnut. Guess I better get back to work!!!! I miss the world of blogging!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

So glad you are almost done. Anthony Hamilton is WONDERFUL! Enjoy your dougnuts!!! Can't wait until you come back to blogging! LOL

9:05 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

don't you just love his new cd,, oh gosh,, I love it, the man is seriously talented. take care!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

hmm Krispy Kreme...I think my stomach is rumbling now...

12:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Gotta love those KK donuts. Eat one for me next time you have a hankerin to buy some :-) LOL.
Good luck on your last assignment. I'm sure you'll do great!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

You may have to send me some KK donuts since they closed the store closest to me. I am blogging around, just trying to make sure I personally wish everyone a Happy National scrapbooking Day. Enjoy your weekend!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home