Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Learned How To SCAN and STITCH!!!!!!

Well, I already knew how to scan, but didn't know how to stitch. So, here are some LOs that I have completed. These two were really fun. I have a few more that I would like to post, but my goodness, it has taken me forever to scan, stitch, and resize!!! I think I need a nap!!! LOL!!!!


We had a ball that afternoon. My dd only wanted to play with her ball and not take pics with me, but I managed to get away her away from her little game. I love how this LO turned out, but it is much prettier in person. I used some of the new Queen & Company stuff (green flowers and mini-brads) that I ordered from Adrienne's LSS , Scrap, ETC.


These pics are quite old, but I rediscovered this Daisy D's paper in my stash and these ancient stickers that spell out OREO and thought they were perfect!!! This is the first time my dd had an Oreo Cookie. I used some Q & C stuff (hook ups, bon bons, and anchorettes) on this one too. It looks much better in person also.

Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong???? and how in the heck do I get rid of that line where the two images were stitched????

7 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

Hey girl, I don't know anything about stitching but your baby is too cute, it that cookie good or what, LOl, love the first layout it is so springy.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Your layouts are adorable. I love those candid shoots, it makes preserving the memories all the more special. Stitching tip - after you join the pictures, there should be an option to blend them. P.S. did you see the picture of my baby that reminded me of yours on my blog? Too funny.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

HOw cute girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Hi there, what a great post.

What program are you using to stitch your LO's? I use Adobo Photoshop...if that's what you use, I can tell you how to use it.

Your DD is so cute. I love both of the LO's. By the way, on the green and purple LO, where did you get that big ole purple flower from? Is that a HS flower? If so, where did you get it? I haven't seen them in purple...and I LOVE purple :-).

Again, great post.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Hi there! You go girl with your stitching! :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

I love these LOs!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Your baby is so adorable! The LOs are wonderful!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home