And once again Here I sit . . .
at the computer at 1:06 in the morning updating my blog when I should be asleep or better yet working on my presentation, but I'm not. However, I am almost finished with my paper. I now have to finish reading a chapter (which I will finish tomorrow while I am under the dryer at the beauty shop, if I don't fall asleep) type a reflection, and put my Powerpoint together. Sound like a lot???? It really isn't. The paper was the hardest part and now that it's almost done, whew!!!! Well, back to work!!!!!

3 Comments:
all I can say is once its done its done and you can move on to more enjoyable things like hmm,,, scrappin! lol
You WILL go to sleep under the dryer....that's ALL a part of getting your hair done! LOL
Im SO glad your paper is finished!!
IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
You will definitely go to sleep under the dryer. I usually don't because I'm busy squirming and wondering when I'll get out from under the dryer. I'm glad you finished your paper. You go girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home