Monday, March 13, 2006

Here I sit . . .

at 11:30 at night on the computer when I know that I have a presentation that I desperately should be working on. I guess I love pressure!!!! I am such a procrastinator, it seems I do best work under pressure. When will I learn????? LOL!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

LOL....I "SOMETIMES" do my best work at the 11th hour! LOL

3:07 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

while I hope you get it done, I think everyone gets that sometimes.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

We never learn, it seems. I push it to the last minute, too.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Oh I'm the complete opposite I think....I have to have list upon lists of things to do...and I have to get them accomplished....last minute makes my head swirl!!!

I tried it in college and it never seemed to work!!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

It is something about that rush that gets me through, but I hate it. Every year I try to change to no avail.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm queen of the procrastinators! I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I do my best work under pressure.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home