Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tag, I'm IT!!!!!

Sweet, Sweet Dawn tagged me and now I am completing my challenge. Here it goes:

1. List the people from your past who you would like to reconnect with through email (if you could find them). I would like to chat with my second grade teacher and my high school algebra teacher. They really had a major impact on my life and I just want to be able to tell them that.

2. List the companies you wish you owned. I would have to say Creating Keepsakes Magazine (can you imagine the amount of free stuff Lisa B. gets), Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and I wouldn't mind owning my own advertising agency. I would love to create ads and slogans for major corporations and even small ones.

3.
List the things you do to defy aging. I get monthly facials, cleanse my face daily, I drink plenty of water, I try not to worry (I pray), and I SCRAPBOOK (my therapy), umm I'm sure there are others, but that's all that I can think of for now!!!

4.
List what you do to snap out of a bad mood. Eat, listen to music, pray, I try to have some time to myself.

That was fun. Now, I tag Toya, Tamika, Divagirlrn, Brown English Muffin, Trina, and Adrienne (Dawn tagged you first, but I see that you haven't done it, so I'm tagging you again :-) and anyone else who reads this. Have fun!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I accept your tag!!! I will do this later! Loved reading yours!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Thank you Tiffany. You OBVIOUSLY don't know me too well...Ask Adrienne, I'm not sweet...especially twice :-) haha!! Nah, I try to be sweet. But it is a task at times :-). Thank you for accepting the tag. Your answers are great. I'll be checking on you soon.
Have a SWEET day!!! ;-)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I did mine...it was fun and nostalgic.....hmmm I need to make additions though....I WOULD LOVE to own a Barnes and Noble...how could I forget that one.

I spent my lunch hour during work in there reading a book once that I never bought!! Opps...the book was good too...just can't remember the name of it though.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

I have already typed and save my answers I will post it tomorrow morning on my blog, this was fun and I have to agree with your choice of companies and beauty regime.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home